Sunday, May 15, 2011

Fashion and Cheese


This week was Seattle Fashion Week. I continued on with my Project Runway theme by attending the Logan Neitzel Homecoming Party and Trunk Show at Sole Repair in Capitol Hill on Tuesday.  If anyone can get me a the black fur vest please let me know, I'm serious. I had to take a picture of this fashionable lady in the vest I loved, and I love that she is wearing COLOR.  Wednesday, I attended the Crave Green/Urban enoteca event. Although the Crave Green event was very successful, the fashion show was so fast, I blinked and almost missed it. Two days off from the gym meant I had to really make up for it on Thursday and Friday, and or course make it out for dinner Friday night. However, all this work led up to what I was most excited about this weekend.  The Seattle Cheese Festival!!!

I'm not kidding, I love cheese. Thankfully so do my friends and so does Seattle. If you have never gone to the cheese festival you are missing out. Don't believe Seattle likes cheese, just google local artisan cheese and be prepared to freak out. A few of my friends did not attend the cheese festival because they are lactose intolerant. I feel really bad for you guys, I have no idea what I would do if I couldn't eat dairy. My friends and I discussed this very thing at Bluebird Ice cream and Tea room as we chased our cheese samples with Ice cream. Yes, that is correct, we ate cheese all morning and then finished it off with ice cream. It was a glorious day.

No comments:

Post a Comment