Sunday, May 8, 2011

Seattle get your Gunn!


Ok, so the Siver Fox of Fashion Mr. Tim Gunn was not technically in Seattle, it was actually Bellevue but hey I 'll take what I can get. Lucky Brand Jeans, I must confess you have never really gotten my pulse racing or even warranted a second look most of the time. Having said that, I must confess, the Tunic Dress is still in the forefront of my thoughts. Of course, the set falling down moments before the show was mildly amusing and added to the drama of the day. The clothes were good but the GOSSIP was great!!! Tim Gunn, not only are you a master of fashion and style but you can serve up the hot dish gossip like no other. My friends and I left in a blissful haze due to having learned a few things about Heidi, Nina, and Mr. Kors. It was fabulous, the only thing left to do was to return to earth and reground ourselves with the ever stylish Gin Rickey at Smith.

No comments:

Post a Comment