Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Locally sourced and organic


So listen up all you Seattle newbies ,if you want to blend in ASAP with the locals,  you gotta learn that people like the food locally sourced and organic. Now it's not that I don't believe in locally sourced and organic, it's just I find I am not the most creative when it comes to cooking for myself. *Seattle Lite moment of truth- I routinely survive on a steady diet of Diet Coke, Bagels, Sour Patch Kids, and Slim Fast.

So thanks to a Groupon moment last summer I had a voucher for a standard box of locally sourced organic produce from "Full Circle Farms".  I had such good intentions but there was so much food and much of it went to waste. Of course, I will be visiting the farmers market and other options for locally sourced organic. Just hide the Jif Peanut butter and Marshmallow fluff when your friends come over.

No comments:

Post a Comment