Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Replica Handbags in Seattle, you're all grown up!


When I first moved to Seattle I considered it to be a big town and not a city. Forgive me, but I'm from Chicago, and it's a little bigger. Now before all the natives get their knickers in knots, I am happy to profess I have since changed my position on the subject. Congratulations Seattle, you have now been upgraded from big town to city.

What pushed Seattle to the next level raising it's status in my eyes? Was it the arts, business, culture, or cuisine, no! Although, Seattle has plenty of noteworthy entries in each category mentioned, it was the one deciding factor that says, hey you've made it to the big time. Yes, you guessed it, Replica Handbags.

What?! Replica Handbags you say, that's right. The fact that Seattle in all it's fleeced glory is now declaring that fashion is not only important, but so important residents are willing to engage in and promote corruption for a knockoff.  Now, I don't want you to feel bad about yourself Seattle. Crime is a part of growing up, and I've seen boutiques in Bellevue brazenly sell knockoffs to the uninformed consumer. It was on the waterfront behind the market, so if you have to tell yourself that only tourists are buying fakes to sleep better at night go ahead.

*special note: I could only take one photo before I was chased away and the man selling the fake luxury bags tried to grab my camera.

1 comment:

  1. In this fashionable world, people want to look cool, stylish and fashionable. Most stylish and fashionable looking replica bags are in fashion now.

    replica bags

    ReplyDelete